We are excited to have students and staff back on campus!
We've been working hard to protect the safety of students, staff, and teachers from COVID-19. With guidance from the Ministry of Education (MOE), we have implemented a plan to prevent the spread of illness among our community.
The plan includes the following:
- Disinfecting and ventilating the school facility multiple times per day and robust weekly cleaning of the campus
- Limiting campus access to staff and students only
- COVID-19 negative results for all staff before school begins and all students ages 12+
- Documenting recent travel history for all students, staff, and households in the community per MOE guidelines
- Checking temperatures for all students and staff upon arrival
- Ensuring adequate social distancing during the day
- Creating safe learning zones or “bubbles” by grade level or at the secondary level, by middle school and high school to reduce travel and contact with additional people.
- Creating a safe isolation area for anyone who becomes sick during the school day on both campuses
- Extra supply of necessary PPE, sanitization stations and cleaning supplies
- Ongoing monitoring of the pandemic situation worldwide and its impact on our community
TO ENTER CAMPUS:
Parents will need to provide the following information before they are permitted onto the campus:
- A Green Pass on your Al Hosn App.
- If not vaccinated - a negative PCR test no older than 48 hours. In which case you will have a Grey Pass on your Al Hosn App.